Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moving Along

I didn't realize it had been such a long time since we've posted anything on here! We have been busy at work getting David's room ready. I know that some women claim that their pregnancy takes forever, but mine feels like it's been going extremely fast!! As of today I am 34 weeks along, which means I have approximately six weeks left or according to my Mommyhood, 42 days! I absolutely can't believe how quick things have gone! As I was telling Matt I could go into labor with a healthy baby in as early as TWO weeks. TWO...AHH!!!!

My doctor says that since it seems like it has gone quickly, I must have had an easy pregnancy. Honestly, I really have. Other than the occasional heartburn and nausea I really can't complain. Currently I haven't been able to get comfortable so sleep has been a problem. I think I toss and turn from side to side about 40 times a night, which is awful. The worst part of pregnancy right now is all of the random pains. I wake up with random side pain or stand up to random side pain or something. I know I'm headed towards the end so I'm just trying to enjoy what is left of resting!

We've been hard at work on David's room and should be ready to post pictures soon. I got all of his clothes and blankets washed this weekend so at least that is done! All of his furniture is put together also! I have another baby shower next weekend so hopefully that will fill in for some of the final things we need. We need to install the car seat, but we're going to have the fire department do that on Monday. At least we'll know it's done correctly?

I'll be sure to post some photos soon, but otherwise keep checking back for updates!

1 comment: