Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy Weekend!!

Now that we're officially under the 30 day mark until David gets here I figured I'd write now before I got too overwhelmed! We got TONS done this weekend, even though Matt had to do some work (go figure!). On Saturday our good friends Dan and Renee threw us a baby shower for our friends here in Montrose. It started off being a GORGEOUS day, but ended up getting kind of stormy later on. We had tons of good food, games and good friends. They were such great hosts!!



The delicious cake! Isn't it cute?



Look how huge I look!

I took yesterday afternoon off and tried to rest as much as possible. I really need to start my homework for my Economics class since I'm trying to work a week ahead so that when I go into labor I won't put myself in a huge bind. I wanted to work on some yesterday, but decided that taking a nap seemed like a better option. That just means I'll need to work my butt off this week!!

We woke up today and knew we had to get tons done! We brought Buster to get groomed and shaved, which worried me to death. Buster, as you well know from pictures, has incredibly long fur, which makes him look really fluffy and adorable. It's just been too hot here and he pants all the time! We just figured he'd be much cooler (and wouldn't shed as much!) without all of his fur. He ended up looking pretty darn adorable! Such a stud muffin!



He looks so cute!

I also got a chance to go through presents from yesterday and put stuff away. I also got the rest of the baby clothes (for now!) washed. Matt mowed the yard and ended up almost breaking the mower so I had to take lots of breaks!! And finally, we packed the bag for the hospital. FINALLY. I had been putting this off for almost three weekends in a row now, but I knew now that we're getting somewhat close I should get it done!

I'll close with some pictures of the nursery. We added some wall decor, etc. It's still not completely done, but it's pretty darn close!!






No comments:

Post a Comment