Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Breaking News!!

It's that time again folks, the time where you finally figure out what we've been leading up to.

Here it goes.... we're getting another dog!!









Okay...just kidding, we're not. We couldn't handle another bundle of energy like those two. But we are indeed PREGNANT!

Most of you who read this blog probably already figured this out because of how long we waited, but we made the official announcement to the world today. We found out the day after our one year anniversary. I know, cute right? I went to the dentist that morning and had been thinking about testing just so assure myself that my "monthly friend" was showing up soon. I went back to work, took the test and was amazed at my result.



I was in total shock! I didn't know what else to do because I didn't think I could make it through a phone conversation with Matt so I text messages him the photo. He replied, :) . He called me 10 seconds later and that was that.

We've been to one doctors appointment and also did the early ultrasound just to verify everything was okay. Only one baby, thank goodness.

Here's the first photo of baby Lindberg :)



Our estimated due date is June 20th, which was moved back from June 14th. I still fit into my jeans (yay!) and have been fairly lucky on the common pregnancy symptom front. The nausea comes and goes, but as a rule...I've been much luckier than some of the terrible stories I've heard!!

Sorry if the wait was too long, but you know how that goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment