Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

I *heart* autumn weather!

And before anybody asks...still staying mum on the news ;)

Not a whole lot has been going on in our house lately. Buster and Bella seem to be acting more crazy than usual lately, which I'm assuming has something to do with the weather, which has been wacky lately.

A couple of weeks ago it got really really cold, down to mid-low 30's. We had a lovely mixture of rain, sleet, and even some snow flakes throughout the day. We even had to break out our winter coats to survive! What made it so awful was that the weekend before it rained ALL WEEKEND so the dogs had to stay inside, which they don't like. Our backyard has some areas where the grass isn't there so it gets muddy. Naturally, we took them out the front lawn so they didn't get muddy. After spending a solid week inside and out of the backyard, they were more than happy when things dried out and they got to go back out. It's supposed to be a little cooler next week, bummer.

The weather the last week has been GORGEOUS! Highs in the 60's with lows in the 30's (totally normal.) The daytime has been beautiful and I'm super mad I don't work outside to enjoy it! The leaves are turning beautifully as well. One of these days I'll try to snap some photos! The mountains have a gorgeous coat of snow on them and look extremely majestic when you're driving south on Townsend Ave.

In other news, I'm pretty sure my new class might kill me. After complaining the last few classes were super easy, this new one is ridiculous! It took me close to two hours to finish my homework, which was a measly 5 questions. I haven't taken accounting since sophomore year so I'm not looking forward to getting back into the technical side of it again! Wish me luck!

Otherwise, can't wait to share our secret. Be patient. It won't be much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment