Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two Weeks Old!!

David has been here for just over two weeks and it has FLOWN by! I can't believe he's already that old!! I've finally got the hang of this nursing thing and it's going much better than it was in the beginning. The only bad thing is that I feel like I'm nursing ALL the time! I'm literally nursing 8 hours a day. It's basically a full-time job!! We've been to the doctor and to the hospital multiple times for doctor appointments and feeding consults since he was born so I'm sure he's tired of it!!

He got circumcised last week and is dealing with it quite well. I'm not sure how I'd feel about something like that, but he didn't' seem to mind too much!! He lost 13 oz. between birth and the first doctor appointments and then gained two ounces before the next one so we're on the right track. He has a weight check again tomorrow so we'll see where he is then. I'm hoping he continues to gain weight. I think he's going through a growth spurt this week because he seems to want to eat all the time!!

Other than that, we're trying to adjust to life at home with a baby. Matt went back to work last week so I was on my own, but things weren't too bad! My parents are coming next week so I'm excited to see them and to have them see David.

Now for some photos!! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment