Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sports Editor!

We have a few pieces of new and exciting news. First- Matt has been promoted to Sports Editor! He got called into a meeting with the bosses and was a little nervous seeing as how he just got laid off a year ago. He walked out with the sports editor position so all he has to cover is sports. It's going to be tons of work as we saw last night, but he definitley deserves it!

I created another blog! I know, I know what gives? Well the more I watch television the more I begin to realize how much I love it and wish I had somewhere to voice my opinions on new and recurring shows. I just posted my first post. Check it out here: http://ecstaticentertainmententhusiast.blogspot.com/

On another exciting note: I've officially finished two classes of my MBA and have a 4.0 GPA. I've never had a 4.0 EVER and am much more excited about my MBA now that I'm doing better than I thought. Honestly I was freaked out to go back to school, but now that I'm where I am now...I'm excited! My last professor gave me GREAT feedback on all of my papers and presentations so that really helped. At KU I didn't really get that type of feedback. They give you a grade and that's it. This is the first class where my work has really been appreciated and it feels good.

That is all for today: check out my other blog and I'll post some pictures on here later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment